Assembly Workers and Welders
Posted on Dec 4, 2020 by Acloche
Acloche is currently seeking Assembly and Welding workers for a great temp-to-hire opportunity in the Reynoldsburg, Ohio area.
Responsibilities of the Assembly / Welding worker will include:
- Perform mechanical assembly of power control devices using hand tools (both mechanical and wiring assembly).
- Work on metal fabrication, assemblies, subassemblies, welding, working with aluminum and steel.
- Work from drawings, engineering specifications, and manufacturing information to complete assembly and wiring of control equipment.
- Follow all quality, health, safety, and environmental programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Assembly / Welding worker:
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution OR current enrollment in a GED program required
- Experience with welding, mechanical assembly, and layouts
- Experience with calipers, stands, rules, and tape measures
- Experience with blueprints, metal fabrication, layouts, tolerances, and bend angles
- Ability to lift between 25-55 pounds comfortably on a steady basis
- May require lifting, bending, and other forms of movement
- Must be proficient in English / reading and writing
- Drug screen and criminal background check required - convictions for theft or violence may be disqualifiers.
- 1st shift: Mon-Thurs 6:30am-3:00pm, Friday 6:00am-2:30pm / overtime on Saturdays/Sundays 6:00am-2:30pm (as needed)
- 2nd shift: Mon-Thurs 4:30pm-1:00am, Friday 3:30pm-12:00am / overtime on Saturdays/Sundays 3:30pm-12:00am (as needed)
- Overtime expectations: must be flexible to work up to 2 hours past scheduled shift