Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Posted on Dec 2, 2020 by Procorre
Bristol & Europe
Contract 6-12 Months
We require a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to support our Partners who have been extremely busy working on a number of high profile projects, predominately across Europe.
You will lead and take responsibility of the geotechnical elements of a full project lifecycle: -
* Final QA of geotechnical data
* Review of all technical data in tenders
* Technical Customer interaction where required
* Review & completion of Project Safety and Execution Plans
* Supervision of ongoing operations from a technical level
* Assisting the Project Directors where required
* Approval and management of the full testing programme.
* Writing Factual, Interpretation and Engineering Reports.
* Recognised qualification(s) in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology.
* At least 5+ years geotechnical design experience, with some structural engineering knowledge would be a benefit
* Experience with deep basement excavations would be an advantage