SAP Project Manager (FI, SD, MM)
Posted on Nov 23, 2020 by Modis
Duration: 6 - 18 Months + extensions
Location: Rotterdam or Amsterdam (consultant can choose their preference)
Language: Dutch & English
SAP Project Manager (FI SD MM)
We are looking for a Dutch Speaking Project Manager (SAP FI/SD/MM) for Designing, building and implementing (SAP) Tax technology solutions for international clients in response to the increased need to deliver timely, exact and complex Tax output.
- At times you will be using your commercial skills by participating in client pursuits and (global) RFPs from initial contact to project sale. This includes commercial, financial and legal negotiations;
. Just as easily you will be hands-on implementing SAP GTM (Global Tax Management) modules like SAP ACR (Advanced Compliance Reporting), participating in CFIN implementations or implementing ITL SAP add-on solutions; ITL is a modern and complete Suite of SAP add-on products, developed to enhance and expand the standard functionalities of SAP around indirect tax determination and indirect tax automation
- At other times you will be using your project management skills by leading multidisciplinary teams of both our client and their Clients. You will manage budgets, lead multidisciplinary teams of our client and their clients and represent our client.
At all times though, you remain an expert that is passionate about (tax) technology and you like to use your technical expertise to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- a minimum of 6 years of relevant implementation experience in the SAP domain (FICO complemented with SD and MM);
- experience with (Indirect) Tax Reporting in SAP is required;
- experience with S/4 HANA and CFIN is required;
- an above average interest in understanding the Supply Chains of multinationals and how they are reflected in SAP (both logistically and financially) is required;
. Experience with User Exits, debugging, preparing functional specifications, executing test cycles, cutovers, go-live and hypercare, providing user training and documentation;
- knowledge of accounting business processes and the following FICO module configuration experience including but not limited to:
General Ledger - Standard Ledgers (Leading or Non-Leading Ledger) and Extension Ledgers. Period end closing activities, foreign currency revaluation, integrations with third party systems to post journal entries. Experience with segmented P&Ls and dedicated Tax ledgers, and cost allocations (recharging) is a plus.
Accounts Payable - Thorough understanding of the end to end PTP process and FI integration with MM, outgoing payments including.
Accounts Receivable - Thorough understanding of end to end OTC process and FI integration with SD, incoming payments including.
Asset Accounting -Should understand all the primary configuration and data needs for Asset accounting, and setting up Tax depreciations.
experience with/having had exposure to SAP Global Tax Management Modules (SAP ACR, SAP Document Compliance, SAP Tax Compliance) is a plus;
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd.