Process Manager - Pharma exp
Posted on Nov 23, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Process manager- Pharma exp
Location: Cork, Ireland
Type: Permanent role
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a multi-site process capability strategy to reduce process variability delivering improvements in quality and value.
- Define future system requirements relating to data collection, visualization and analytics.
- Lead a team to build a portfolio of projects across our manufacturing sites to deliver business critical results.
- Develop and execute a roadmap with focused workstreams in-line with the Engineering strategic objectives.
- Work with the sites to develop business cases for investment in new project/initiatives.
- Ensure Six Sigma principles are Embedded into continuous improvement activities and ways of working.
- Engage and manage relationships with business partners to ensure the successful adoption of identified solutions across the Business.
- Awareness of Regulatory aspects in relation to the current and future processes.
- 10+ years' experience and a Degree in Science, Engineering or a related Discipline
- Previous project management & people management expertise across a diverse and multifaceted environment.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified.
- Track record collaborating with Operations and Quality functions to enable the delivery of complex products and processes.
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt.