Techncial Support - Tier I & II
Posted on Nov 23, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking an individual for Techncial Support whom under supervision will assist customers with level I and II issues or forward to third tier support for issues beyond subject matter expertise. Work and communicate with employees, internal customers, and/or external customers to provide information and services targeted to meet customer expectations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes information to determine nature and extent of customer requirements and concerns
- May serve as liaison between customers and technical staff in implementation and development of business process automation
- Provides ongoing operational and user assistance to address application problems, provide on-call application support and assist users with application operations
- Responds to internal and external customer concerns regarding web site.
- Receives additional training, as required, to gain full proficiency and experience in all areas
- May perform clerical duties in support of the unit
- Provides information and answers to inquiries from external customers regarding all aspects of specific program area of unitPerform other assignments as required.
Minimum Training and Experience:
High school diploma or GED and Six months of experience handling customers, questions, complaints, and/or proving information.
Preference will be given to applicants who in addition to meeting the minimum qualification possess the following:
- Knowledge of office365
- Excellent customer service
- Competency in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of running diagnostic tests
- Demonstrates ability and desire to learn Organization, Department, and Facility-specific applications, technology, and terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Knowledge of REMEDY Ticketing tool
- Prior experience with Airwatch, AT&T Verizon wireless devices and installation
- Competency in call center tracking tools
- Prior experience supporting customers in use of application software.
- Proficiency in using support software tools.
- Customer service orientation and/or prior customer service training