Associate Scientist Cell Substrate Analytics
Posted on Nov 23, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist Cell Substrate Analytics vacancy for a globally operating company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. or technical education with 2 years of relevant experience or an apprenticeship coupled with 4 years of relevant industry experience or equivalent qualification
- Advanced scientific and theoretical knowledge in manufacturing, analytical or pharmaceutical fields, as well as a thorough understanding of the safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment
- Hands-on competency with relevant laboratory and technical tools in combination with a good command of software and computer tools
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Performing and documenting scientific experiments under moderate supervision in conjunction with using molecular biological test methods for the characterization of production cell lines and derived cell banks for release testing following cGMP requirements
- Providing documentation of raw data, evaluating and interpreting results obtained for advanced but established methods or procedures while also reviewing raw data generated by others and writing protocols, reports or lab procedures based on templates under moderate supervision
- Working in compliance with standards as defined in Quality Manual, SOPs, ethical, health, safety, environment (HSE), and information security (ISEC) guidelines along with contributing to the development of new methods or optimizing existing methods
- Aiding with the solution of complex problems, also within own area of responsibility as well as assisting with the evaluation of new lab equipment
- Overseeing complex equipment, scheduling maintenance and qualification of instruments plus keeping record of chemicals, intermediates, standards or consumables
- Performing information searches under moderate guidance while also actively participating in knowledge exchange and acting as a coach
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.