Dutch Speaking Dynamics 365 FO X-Tend Consultant
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Applause IT Ltd
€600 - €625 Daily
- You have a higher education (master or bachelor) with a technical (ICT) background or equivalent through experience.
- You have the necessary certificates and keep your knowledge up-to-date through various training courses in MS Dynamics 365.
- You has at least 5 years of experience in CRM consultancy and has experience with implementation within large organisations
- You can independently analyse business processes, write down process specifications and make technical specifications
- You have specific knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 for finance & operations: 'unified operations plan
- You have experience with X-Tend 365 add-on implementations (ideally the Healthcare or social profit version)
- You know how hosting on Azure cloud works
- You have knowledge of requirement analysis and design concepts
- You have knowledge and experience with drafting IT architectures
- You can classify requirements and determine and describe their impact
- You have technical IT knowledge and can code reading and interpreting
- You work autonomously and are a great communicator
- You offer qualitative and sustainable solutions tailored to the client
- Language requirement: Dutch
- Communication skills and experience with teamwork and project-oriented work.
- Thorough knowledge of multiple ERP/SAP modules and able to optimise the integration relationships between them.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the D 365/X-Tend data model
- Translate requirements to system models and/or specifications & develop conceptual models
- Good knowledge of Project Scope Definition methodologies What does the (analysis) assignment entail?
- You view the current HR ICT landscape and map all systems and platforms that are involved in the implementation of Dynamics 365 with the Xtend 365 add-on
- Based on this' as-is' analysis you define a 'to be '
- You propose a detailed plan (design - budgeting - license model - time estimation - estimation efforts of different services) to implement X-tend 365.
- You map out the needs of the client as well as the requirements for the implementation of the add-on X-Tend 365.
- You can advise the client in the solutions and possibilities of MS Dynamics 365 to be chosen.
- You work together with different departments within the client ICT department to arrive at the best solution and a detailed plan.
- You make an analysis of the future management strategy (change & release).
- You have the knowledge, if requested, to support the client in the development, configuration, implementation and possibly after the analysis phase. maintenance of an MS Dynamics 365 solution Within the client, the Xtend software from SD Worx is used as the central payroll engine.
- The current version runs on Dynamics AX 2009 at SD Worx and will soon be EoL. The Xtend-365 add-on must be implemented on a new Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment. For this, a thorough and in-depth analysis must be carried out in order to arrive at a realization plan.