EMEA Program Manager - Facilities/Workplace
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Claremont Consulting Ltd
EMEA PROGRAM MANAGER - Facilities
A world leading technology company are looking for an EMEA Program Manager to be responsible for the delivery of all workplace experience services for EMEA.
- Ensure successful delivery of facility management services and programs across the region
- Oversee programs that bring innovation and improve processes and service delivery
- Develop strategic plans to identify upcoming employee service requirements across EMEA and ensure the employee experience is exceeded with emphasis on technology and analytics
- Bring innovative solutions within facilities
- Review and analyse training and development needs
- Ensure all services are completed within health and safety guidelines
- Implement and manage regular digital reporting
- Extensive experience as a Program Manager within facilities and managing workplace experience services
- Ability to build rapport with diverse groups
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Teams, SharePoint, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to work with digital tools like apps, databases and cloud technologies