Senior Support Engineer
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of my biggest client, I am currently hiring a Support Engineer (Dutch & English speaking) to work on a permanent basis in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
You will be part of a team of experts and work closely with the customer. Because of your extensive experience, you are a primary point of contact for support issues, other support staff and also for colleagues who carry out project-based work (administrators, project engineers, etc.). So you work both individually and as a team.
The purpose of the Support Engineer position:
In the role of senior Support Engineer, you are actively supporting and managing complex and challenging customer infrastructures on a daily basis, with the focus being on Microsoft Server environments. As a senior Support Engineer you play an important communicative role within our organization.
Day to day tasks for the Support Engineer position in Eindhoven:
- Supporting and managing complex and challenging customer infrastructure - Technical support and incident response
- You are aware of the IT developments at the customer and help the client to act on them - Help the customer and advise
- Together with professional experts, you make use of new technologies and work on complex ICT issues.
- Professionally you have a lot of challenges and you get all the space to develop yourself.
- Youll be working 36-40 hours per week in Eindhoven
Requirements for the Support Engineer role
- At least 4 years of experience in supporting and managing complex ICT infrastructures
- Long-time knowledge of automation, preferably from Microsoft, Cisco and Citrix products and solutions
- MCSA certification
- Knowledge of various security products is required
- English and Dutch language (fluent speaking and written)
Good to have, but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of VDI
- Knowledge of Citrix, and/or Terminal Server
- Knowledge of VMware and storage systems
Primary Skill requested for the Support Engineer role in Eindhoven:
Other skills requested for the Support Engineer role:
- You are in close contact with your colleagues and the customer
- Communication skills, a high sense of responsibility and results-oriented work are important.
- Colloquial language: English and Dutch
I am shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week.
These roles are suitable for a Support Engineer role who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful company.
If you are interested in these positions, please submit your CV for consideration now!