Juniper Network Engineer - Watford
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Flint Consulting Limited
Flint is seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Junior Network Engineer with Juniper skills. You will have had some experience in Network design preferably with Juniper core networks and have Python Scripting skills.
You will be involved in a team providing network design, assisting in identifying and building solutions for Migration, Testing product features and functionality, providing deployment guidance to ensure that implementations are consistent with design specifications
Essential Skills Required:
- TCP/IP and MPLS fundamentals
- IP/Routing experience (OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS-TE, RSVP, LDP, IPv6, Routing Policy)
- Routing protocol operation, migration, and scaling mechanisms
- Routing policies at BGP peering points
- VPNs and the associated tunneling technologies (MPLS, L3VPN, VPLS, MVPN.)
- Ethernet switching and 802.1Q, QOS
- Python Scripting
- Juniper Hardware: MX960, SRX5800, QFX
- At least 2-3+ years of experience with a network service provider
- JUNOS CLI experience
- Must understand BGP and route reflector topologies
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ideally JNCIA or JNCIP
- The ability to work independently and to function in a team environment.
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and work calmly under pressure.
- Focal Technologies The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate the following competencies
Apply for an immediate interview. Flint is a provider of Services to the IT Industry