SAP PP-PI Consultant Drenthe, NL- January Start
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced SAP PP-PI Consultant for a position with our client in Drenthe, NL.
This position will cover be responsible for Post Go Live/Hypercare.
Responsibilities for the SAP PP-PI Consultant:
- Support the end user organization during the first weeks of execution according to the new business and system processes.
- Support defect investigation and resolution according to the agreed escalation path in case of business impact.
- Ensure the template solution, way of working and the foreseen as-is state is adopted in the business as usual situation.
- Update Go-Live Documents as necessary (Work Instructions, Job Aids, Technical Documentation).
Requirements for the SAP PP-PI Consultant:
- 3+ years' experience in SAP PP-PI, 1+ full life cycle implementation
- Preferably knowledge on Handling Units (i.c.w. EWM API) and MES Integration
- Understanding integration with MES and/or EWM API is good to have
- Experienced working in high pressure Go-Live/HyperCare phase of project as part of large team
- Fluency in English, Dutch is preferred
- Able to work without restriction on-site in the Netherlands
- Will require shift work in Drenthe
Details of the SAP PP-PI Consultant contract include:
Location: Drenthe, NL
Duration: 1 month, with option to extend 3 weeks
If this role as SAP PP-PI is of your interest, please apply directly via the link and/or get in touch with Jelena Pantic.