Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Realtime Recruitment Ltd
realTime Recruitment is looking for a Windows Developer X 3 for a permanent position based in South Dublin.
Do you want to be a part of an Irish Success Story?
My client, founded in 2013, is an Irish-owned company. They have developed a pioneering technology that not only enhances current products but also enables the development of new products and applications.
Their award-winning technology has won business across the globe and they are now going through a huge expansion phase. They have hired 9 people since May and are looking to hire at least 5 more this year with the view of doubling the team next year.
My client is looking for 3 Windows Developers to join their growing team
In this Windows Developer role, you will be responsible for:
- Development of new features and functionality in their existing product portfolio
- Design and development of new product ideas
- Researching new capabilities
- Troubleshoot and resolve support escalations
To be successful in this Windows Developer Role you will have:
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Highly proficient in Win32 API programming
- Understanding of .NET interop programming
- Experience in Windows Service Applications
- Knowledge in C# and Visual Studio
- My client is fully able to interview and onboard remotely
- This role is exclusive to realTime and has just gone live today 07/10/2020
- You must hold an EU Passport, Stamp 4 or Stamp 1G VISA
To find out more contact Lorraine McGrath or email (see below)