Junior Communications Specialist (DE/EN/FR)
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
Title: Junior Communications Specialist (DE/EN/FR)
Duration: 6 months (with option of extension)
For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for a Junior Communications Specialist (DE/EN/FR).
In this challenging and unique role within Corporate Communication Department, you will be responsible for the media (print and online) monitoring process, including the tool-based daily internal reporting and publishing in close collaboration with the social media management.
- Interacting with various stakeholders and handling different requests at the same time, close collaboration with an external agency
- Responsible for the media (print and online) monitoring process, including the tool-based daily internal reporting and publishing, and work closely with colleagues in social media management
- Draft and review daily reports for senior management
- In charge to manage the daily news flow within the Corporate Communications team
- Compile tailor-made products for special monitoring needs, eg for the Quarterly Results
- Chance to work in close collaboration with external partners and other teams to bring the media monitoring services to the next level
- Delivering essential services with exposure to senior colleagues and senior management
- Providing internal communication products to a large number of recipients, from peers to senior management
- Practical experience in corporate communications and/or journalism with strong interest in the financial industry
- Excellent command of German and English with strong writing and editing skills and great attention to detail
- Familiar and engaged with the print and online media landscape, Swiss and International
- IT affinity for external tools (Content Management System) for the post-production of internal communications products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines as well as able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Fluent in English and German (written/spoken) with good communication skills in French as an advantage
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents.
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.