L1 Production Support (Banking project)
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Kryptos Technologies Ltd
L1 Production Support (Banking Project)
Full time- permanent
To resolve the tickets raised as per the defined standards of time| cost and quality for increased customer satisfaction.
To document all the defined processes and the methods of resolving the ticket| troubleshooting| etc.
To perform knowledge transition during project enhancements
To troubleshoot and resolve tickets raised by the clients.
To undertake training programs for new Joinees
To update self on latest technologies and related areas
The role on offer provides the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity to experience a Front Office support environment. The candidate will have visibility on a significant number of trading platforms and will have day-to-day interaction with the various trading desks. Day-to-day Production Support on a wide variety of incidents and requests to our business clients and technical stakeholders will be required. The solutions the candidate will come up will directly benefit our internal users and external clients working on critical trading systems. We have high expectations from our Production Support team, and rely on them to act as owners of the Production environment.
Key deliverables within this role include:
- Managing communication with internal clients within the Business and other IT teams (eg Application Development, Technology Infrastructure Services)
- Own and manage incidents through to resolution including investigating complex problems involving multiple systems and involving other IT teams as required
- Act as a leader during major incidents - helping to engage other teams as required and driving resolution of incidents having major impact to our business
- Act as a key stakeholder within development projects to ensure quality within software delivery and onboarding of knowledge from Application Development teams
- Performing out-of-hours work as required within a compensated and pre-allocated shift to provide support for application deployments and support of critical batch jobs/overseas businesses
- Java Development where it will be expected to for the successful candidate to be able to look at code and make suggestion/develop changes that aid in the improve the application design to eliminate the work entirely
Acting as part of a team, you are expected to act as a contributor to positive change - driving process improvements and work-reduction to continue to work towards building a world-leading, cost-effective Production Support organization.