Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
Our client is looking for a Hadoop Administrator to join their DevOps Team.
- Support DevOps principle throughout the team
- Responsible for monitoring business applications and services in production, mainly based on strategic Big Data platform
- Incident tickets management as well as customer calls
- Troubleshooting and batch job monitoring
- Writing and running scripts on DB for ad-hoc reports
- Application/component administration on Windows/Unix Servers
- At least of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Cloudera Hadoop certification or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience in Production Support and ITIL processes
- Used to working in an international and multicultural settings
- Experience in coordinating with different stakeholders from IT and Business side
- Excellent English language skills
I am looking forward to your application on (see below) or via LinkedIn Apply.
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.