Project Manager/Smartphones (Digital Ticketing)
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Endeavour Recruitment
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent long-term contract opportunity for an experience Project Manager who is Trilingual (Fluent in French, Dutch and English) to join a transportation client based in Brussels.
This is an onsite role and the all inclusive rate is 500 Euros per day.
- The Project is to pay and validate the tickets for transportation, through smartphones (digital ticketing).
- The project is within the department in charge of developing revenues of the company.
- The department develops and maintains IT solutions, in connexion with several Belgian transporters.
- Define, with the team, the solution to be installed (definition of the functionalities and non - functionalities, definition of the architecture, of the technical domain, of the budget and of the planning ).
- Coordinate with vendors ( internal and external ) the elements of the project ( functionalities, integrations, implementations, roll - outs ).
- Prepare requests for quotations, and change requests.
- Implement the solution.
- Survey the tests, the receptions of the solution and the trainings.
- Analyse risks.
- Organise the project.
- Report to the stakeholders.
Essential skills and experience required
- Experience of 10 years as Project Manager in transversal project of important dimension, with several vendors, stakeholders and IT teams.
- Experience of the mobile world and of Maas ( Mobility as a service).
- Experience of Sharepoint.
- Experience of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence).
- Experience of Scrum and Agile.
- Masters in IT or Civil/industrial Engineer or Master in Management and strong IT knowledge.
Please apply with you updated resume for further details.