IT Project Manager - Infrastructure
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IT Project Manager - Infrastructure (Asset Management) - this is a long term contract for our Basel based client in the financial sector.
- Five or more years of IT work experience as a Project Manager/Project Lead
- Comprehensive experience delivering COTS Asset Management systems within a banking and/or financial institution environment
- Excellent overall knowledge of delivering complex IT projects, ideally within a change context
- Demonstrated experience of working within traditional and agile project management methodologies
- Broad understanding of IT dependencies and how they interact, as well as IT best practice and its application in a business environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Sound understanding of latest trends in technology, customer and vendor management
- Graduate diploma or degree in a relevant technical discipline and/or relevant qualification in IT; Project Management qualification, like Prince2 or Agile is preferred
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Responsible for delivering a strategic Asset Management project for the bank
- Managing the delivery of a new IT infrastructure for Asset Management
- Delivering a cohesive solution by seeking out and managing dependencies and driving collaboration between delivery teams
- Ensuring integration from a technical, operating model, business and change perspective and delivering unified and elegant technical solutions
- Planning, scheduling, benefits realisation, and risk management
- Supporting the Programme Manager and working hand-in-hand with the Lead Architect and delivery teams to define, procure, and install solutions in a logical way
- Working collaboratively with peers and in partnership with other key corporate stakeholders
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.