Jira Developer - Den Hagg, Netherlands
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
Jira Developer with extensive experience in Creating and customizing JIRA tool and projects with various schemes, complex workflows, custom fields, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes to support projects.
- Deep analysis of Jira customization requirement and it's impact on existing implementation.
- Integration experience on JIRA with Confluence and other compatible plugins like XRAY, EazyBI etc.
- Jira Administrator skills including various schemas, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
- Development experience in Core Java
- Knowledge and experience in Administering Atlassian Confluence
- Experience in Jira server management, Monitoring of Jira tool performance, Version upgrade and optimization.
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations and plugin installation
- Groovy Scripts, JQL(Jira query language)
- Deep Understanding of the Script Runner plug-in for Jira including Script Fragments, condition/validator/post function workflow scripts, script listeners, REST endpoints, utilizing the Script Console to bulk update Jira issues, and behaviors
- Knowledge of the Cloud Hosting of Atlassian products.
- Excellent knowledge of popular and new Atlassian Developments both in Product lines and Jira/Confluence plugins.