Test Automation Engineer- English speaking (Java,Selenium)
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Connect 44 AG
Test Automation Engineer (Java, Selenium)
Contract Role for 7 months - Plus Potential extension
Our client, a well known Consulting Company, is currently looking for Senior Automation Test Engineer to work in one of their projects based in Zurich Altstetten - Switzerland.
* Act as a technical software engineer experienced in creating test plans and writing software applications to automate testing of software features and data.
* Responsible for analysing software requirements, creating test plans, developing test code, and reporting results.
* Automate complex technical testing tasks by creating testing frameworks and reporting & analysis processes and will also participate in tool selection.
* Support eBanking and Client Advisor workbench projects
* Solid experience in working on Java/Selenium.
* Hands on experience is framework design using any test automation tool (Java/Selenium, QF-Test, TestComplete, HP UFT, LeaftFT etc.)
* Excellent database and SQL skills, Strong hands on is required.
* Full STLC testing experience including experience on Test Management Tools and Defect Trackers like HP ALM (QC), JIRA x Ray
* Experienced with Agile methodology
* Experience in financial services, banking will be an advantage
* ISTQB/ISEB foundation certified or higher