SAP EWM Consultant
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
SAP EWM Consultant- Drenthe, NL- January Start- HyperCare Support
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced SAP EWM Consultant for a position with our client in Drenthe, NL.
This position will cover be responsible for Post Go Live/Hypercare.
The scope of the template contains Inbound goods movements including putaway, controlling the Warehouse Processes and solutions for all material types, Staging of raw and packing materials towards production, Outbound goods movements including internal and external customer deliveries and monitoring of process execution.
Responsibilities for the SAP EWM Consultant:
- Support the end user organization during the first weeks of execution according to the new business and system processes.
- Support defect investigation and resolution according to the agreed escalation path in case of business impact.
- Ensure the template solution, way of working and the foreseen as-is state is adopted in the business as usual situation.
- Update Go-Live Documents as necessary (Work Instructions, Job Aids, Technical Documentation).
Requirements for the SAP EWM Consultant:
- 3+ years' experience in SAP EWM, 1 full life cycle implementation, 9.0 or above
- Knowledge of SAP Extended warehouse Management (EWM) solution capabilities and business process configurations including cross functional integration touch-points
- Knowledge of EWM Advanced Production Integration (API) is a plus
- Experienced working in high pressure Go-Live/HyperCare phase of project as part of large team
- Fluency in English, Dutch is preferred
- Able to work without restriction on-site in the Netherlands
- Will require shift work in Drenthe
Details of the SAP EWM Consultant contract include:
Location: Drenthe, NL
Duration: 1 month, with option to extend 3 weeks
If you or somebody else you know might be interested in the SAP EWM Consultant position please apply directly with an updated CV in Word format to Josh Prudden or call.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€70k - €80k Annual