Junior Testing Analyst - Amsterdam - ASAP
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
I am currently looking for a Junior Testing Analyst for a multinational client in the FMCG Industry, based in Amsterdam. Please go through the description and the requirements and if you are interested apply!
To support further growth and professionalisation of our organisation, we are looking for an experienced Test Analyst to implement, improve and establish our QA processes and help our "Core Services" & "Rollout" agile team improve the quality of their products and processes through enhanced testing.
You will be responsible for identifying and implementing quality improvements that will be utilised throughout our Omni-channel products and services, helping define and develop mature quality assurance standards, apply consistent QA solutions and measurably demonstrate improvements to the quality chain.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems excite and amaze our customers!
- Review and analyse requirements and (technical) system specifications
- Collaborate with developers to develop effective test strategies and plans
- Lead the creation of test scenarios (manual and automated)
- Implement and execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report and manage bugs and errors to/with development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/post
- implementation testing and identify iterative improvements to quality of releases
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the agile development life cycle
- Assist the QA Community with ongoing improvements to QA processes
- Measure quality wherever possible!
- Proven experience as a QA professional or similar role (minimum 2 years)
- Experience in project management and QA methodologies
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge of Behaviour
- Driven Development (BDD)
- Working knowledge of JIRA (and X-Ray add-on) or similar test management tool
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience with SAP (preferably Retail; FI, CRM, WM)
- Working knowledge of Cucumber/SpecFlow
- Selenium and Webdriver.io experience a plus
- ISTQB and/or TMap certifications
- API testing experience using SOAPUI, POSTMAN
- Native application testing
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and related tooling (Jenkins, Git)
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills of written and spoken English
- Collaborative spirit and true team player
- Energetic and enthusiastic about improvement possibilities
Excited to meet you!