Level 3 IT Support
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for Level 3 Support to focus on Access Management for a long term project.
Position: Level 3 IT Support
Duration: 6months +
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
What you will be doing:
- Solving complicated or never-before-seen issues with your technical and product expertise.
- Continuously growing your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as expanding to new technologies and domains.
- Sharpening your technical skills by deep diving into source code, databases, logs, and traces to get to the root cause of any issue.
- Monitoring application close of business (end of day) for weekly, monthly, quarterly and year end jobs
- Perform application health checks and monitoring
- Raising tickets from batch monitoring teams in case of issues faced
- Analysing and documenting root cause of issues
- Perform ad-hoc transaction report and data requests
- Understand locking and MQ queues
- Environment and Integration management
- Payment messages and status related tickets
- Able to assist with taxation related and transaction related issues
- Preventive maintenance checks
- Working closely with Level 3 team during outages
- Minor application configuration changes
- Release testing to UAT and production
- Support changes released by CTB & Level 3 teams
What you will NOT be doing:
- You will not be developing in this role, but you will need to read and understand code, write scripts, query databases, and scrutinize dense log files while troubleshooting.
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.