Information Security Officer - Zurich (German & English)
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by SystemRS
Information Security Office - Zurich, Switzerland
Applicants must be fluent in both German & English
- Responsible in managing the Information Security risk portfolio and audit items, their mitigating actions and the reporting thereof
- Responsible for information security and cyber risk assessments as part of the overall Risk Management Framework
- Liaise with other Risk Management units such as IT Risk and Business Risk and represent Information Security in meetings and committees.
- Ensures on behalf of Information Security that the defining, managing and monitoring of Global Minimum Controls as part of the internal control framework is executed .
- Direct and provide support for group entities by overseeing and reporting the execution of the Global Minimum Controls.
- Collaborate with the Information Security Assurance Officer in order to align the activities of both areas
- Support the CISO function in preparing and issuing regular reports, and providing input for the Group Risk Report and the quarterly Senior Management dash board.
- Support the Information Security organization in additional tasks, such as incident handling, 3rd party assessments or awareness
- Degree in preferably in Information Security, Risk Management or Information Technology and further certifications (eg CISM, CRISC)
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in Information Security and Risk Management preferably within the financial industry. Some practice in Compliance would be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Knowledge of banking products and services as well as emerging risk and technologies such as cyber security, cloud, AI, robotics etc.
- Innovative and service-oriented personality who is dedicated to deliver high quality work
- Flexible and committed team player with the ability to work independently, but with the focus of representing Information Security to stakeholders.
- Structured and goal-oriented work approach with strong analytical skills and experience in solving challenging situations
- Experience with analytics tools (eg Tableau) is a plus
- Team player, fast learner and an active listener with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications