Technical Support/IT Desktop Support/Service Desk Analyst (2nd Line) -
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by CODA TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
Technical Support/IT Desktop Support/Service Desk Analyst (2nd Line)
I am currently working for a reputable and growing Financial Services organisation who are seeking x2 IT Technical Support Analysts to join their support team based in the stunning location of Lugano, Switzerland.
This a great opportunity to work for a successful and growing global Financial services brand. As a key part of a small and motivated team you will be supporting international offices (Includes Lugano and London) and be responsible for end to end ownership and resolution of all IT support incidents across the full range of systems, applications and technologies at first point of contact. The team has responsibility for managing the support of Windows based Servers and a mix of desktop and laptops, supporting the business across multiple locations.
This is a chance to work for an entrepreneurial company that are leaders in their field and who place high value on investing and looking after their staff. Over the next couple of years technology will help drive and support their ambitions so these roles will play an important part of that success.
Good 2nd Line support experience required (someone who is comfortable taking calls as well as deskside technical support)
* Provision of 1st Line & 2nd Line Service Desk/Technical support
* Troubleshoot and resolve Incidents across the full range of systems, applications, and technologies at first point of contact, through remote systems access or by providing user guidance.
* Professionally manage complaints and escalation calls from users, responding within agreed SLAs
* Provide in-depth technical analysis of Incidents for problem management
* Logging all incoming Incident and Service Requests and take relevant actions to resolve them.
* Document technical fixes' and ensure the knowledge base is updated
* Resolve technical issues (eg changing passwords/access rights, laptop, and desktop issues, printers, desk telephones and mobile devices) via remote software, dealing with non-technical customers and executives
* Manage the process for joiner, movers and leavers of the business including sourcing hardware and setting up software requirements etc.
* Management & distribution of mobile, computing, & software assets based on approved requests from the business
* Good 1st and 2nd Line technical support experience required (someone who is comfortable taking calls as well as deskside technical support).
* Experience of administering Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft Windows 10, MS Office 365.
* Familiar with PC/laptop imaging technologies and understanding of desktop security Management
* Experience of troubleshooting network issues
* Knowledge of Microsoft Servers (desirable)
* ITIL certification/knowledge is preferable (desirable)
* Any 3rd line experience (is preferred)
* Office base location is Lugano and English language is a must (other languages welcomed)
* A patient and customer first manner is essential for this role, with an aptitude for going the extra mile to complete the task on time, to a high standard
* Prioritising and planning are key, with the role requiring the individual to manage their time effectively to provide successful outcomes, as per the department KPI's
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task to carry out the job effectively
* Ability to interact with customers from all levels of the business and translate technical jargon to non-technical people.
Please contact me ASAP to discuss and gain further details.