Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of my globally leading consultancy clients I am urgently looking for a Dutch speaking CSV Engineer for an initial 6 month project in the West Flanders region of Belgium.
The successful CSV Engineer with provide independent quality review and approval of system life cycle documentation, such as plans, requirements, risk assessments, protocols and reports for new and modified systems.
Your tasks will include the following, therefore good experience of the following is required:
* Providing independent quality review and approval of system changes.
* Supporting and approving computerised systems investigations and deviations.
* Ensuring consistent approach to qualification, change and deviation management across systems and projects.
* Managing and prioritising day-to-day activities through active alignment with the assigned projects and business areas, and supporting other areas as
* Providing timely and pro-active QA IT support and guidance to facilitate project timelines.
* Where required, engaging with QA IT teams from other sites to standardise and align approaches to computerised systems compliance.
* CSV including;
* Writing, review, and approval of validation SOPs and documentation. Maintain accurate validation documentation.
* Language skills: Dutch & English. (Both essential)
Contract: 6 months + Likely extension
Location: West Flanders Belgium