Security Specialist (Medior)
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of my industry leading consultancy clients I am looking for a Dutch speaking Security Specialist for a great career opportunity based in Eindhoven.
The successful Security Specialist will work as part of a team of experts. All your colleagues have a down-to-earth view of things and a passion for the profession.
You will test, build, optimise and monitor the security environment. You therefore work closely together with the client and your colleagues who are specialised in building and managing ICT infrastructure networks.
- Testing the customer's security environment and writing an advisory report on the ICT security policy.
- Together with experts, improve the current infrastructure in accordance with high security standards
- Being up to date with new technologies, and applying new developments to the customer
This opportunity is great because:
Together with professional experts, you make use of new technologies and work on complex ICT issues. In terms of professional content, you have a lot of challenges and you get all the space you need to develop yourself.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- HBO level of work and thinking
- Minimum of 5 years experience with implementations of security projects (anti-virus, Firewalls, web- and mail gateway scanning, endpoint security, etc.)
- Experience in writing advisory reports on ICT security policy
- Broad knowledge of networks and operating systems
- Possession of certificates (OSCP, CEH, CCNA, GSEC, GCIH, GCIA)
- knowledge of ISO27001, ISO27002, BIO and AVG
Information Security, Firewalls, Intrusion prevention/detection,
Speaking language: English and Dutch
If you are looking to further your career and believe you are the Security Specialist my client is looking for, then do not delay in sending me your CV for immediate consideration.
Hours per week: 36-40
Work location: Eindhoven
Salary + Benefits - Negotiable.