Cloud Engineer - AWS Azure
Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Project People
Immediate requirement for a Cloud Engineer to manage the high availability, security and resilience of infrastructure, applications and services deployed across AWS and Azure for a leading global IT services company.
12 month contract
€340-365 per day max
AWS & Azure
- Implement, maintain, support, develop and in some cases, design cloud environments.
- Ensure the integrity of high availability cloud infrastructures to provide maximum performance for users and the public
- Deploy IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services
- User and identity management
- Monitor & Configure auto scaling including triggers and alerts
- Liaise with development team
- Assist with migration of workloads from local cloud to cloud tenancies
- Provide training, technical advice and direction to other members of the team
You will have experience of developing, managing and maintaining IaaS and PaaS cloud environments and automating cloud services, scaling cloud services and monitoring using of cloud network and services. With experience of migrating workloads from private cloud to AWS and Azure and you will have relevant cloud certifications.
To find out more, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.