Posted on Nov 22, 2020 by Sefas Innovation, Inc.
Sefas Innovation is a leading supplier of enterprise solutions to generate, process, optimize and distribute omni-channel customer communications. Our suite of products and services help enterprises achieve their digital transformation by supporting the modernization of legacy applications or the development of new customer communications, across any channel.
Our company delivers complex solutions and projects that are business-critical and have a deep impact on our clients.
Additional information about our company is available on our web site.
We are growing strong and fast and we have an immediate opening for a Software Engineer. You will be directly responsible for the development and deployment of applications and solutions based on our products for our US customers and partners.
We provide you with initial training on our products and applications, you bring your enthusiasm and your technical skills to a multi-cultural, dynamic and fun environment and we are off to building the best team in our industry.
Key responsibilities include:
* Analyze functional and technical requirements with our clients to design enterprise solutions for the production of printed and digital documents and communications
* Integrate applications with third-party products and existing IT infrastructure
* Perform on-site installation of the applications developed
* Support clients during User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
* Provide high value consulting services
* Train and coach customers
* Maintain and increase technical skills and expertise on new products and versions
* Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or related field
* 0-3 years of experience in application or software development
* Proficient with at least one programming language (Python preferred)
* Proficient at shell scripting on Unix/Linux systems
* Familiar with Object Oriented methodologies, such as UML
* Proficient with Linux and MS Windows
* Familiar with database operations and SQL language
* Familiar with Front-end Web development frameworks: VueJS or similar
* Familiar with Back-end Web development frameworks: Django, Flask, NodeJs or similar
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Enjoy inter-personal interaction and communication
* Logical, structured, organized and precise
* Creative and enjoy solving problems
PERSONAL AND INTER-PERSONAL SKILLS
* Excel at both working independently as well as in a group setting
* Eager to learn new things, discover and experiment
* Open to grow as the company grows
* Available for 10% - 25% travel
* Up to three weeks vacation
* Up to 10 sick days
* Health care, dental, vision 100% premiums paid for you and your dependents
* 401K with company matching up to 4%
* Education assistance
* Paid short and long term disability
* And more...
* This position is limited to US citizens and green card holders only at this time.
* Resume of more than two pages will be automatically discarded.