Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
* Performs remote fault diagnosis at Operational, Exercises & other client sites using the VIDEO Management System;
* Performs remote routine maintenance of Operations, Exercises and the static VIDEO infrastructure, management appliances and other client VIDEO equipment;
* Performs the update of directory tables;
* Perform backups and restores of VTC core devices; MCUs, Management Appliances, Session Border Controllers across a wide area network;
* Advises on fault diagnosis throughout NATO sites utilizing a number of management platforms (eg Netscout, lntermapper, Splunk)
* Coordinate with sites to implement VTC elements centralization, standardization and best practices;
* Liaise and collaborate internally throughout the Client Service Line infrastructures and to external organizations for fault rectification activities;
* Being responsible for the maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures within the VTC Cell;
* Configuration, and evaluation, of test scenarios within the NGCS Reference Facility, pertinent to the area of VTC configuration problem resolution;
* Investigating and proposing long term solutions to encountered equipment and configuration problems.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.