Security Engineer (AWS) - Amsterdam - Fintech
Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by Parallel Consulting
About the company:
I am partnering with a Fintech organisation based in Amsterdam who allow you to effectively manage your money! Powered by unique tech and PSD2, you can expect to be working for a company that is at the forefront of what they do and BIG on innovation.
About the job:
- You will work very closely mainly with the Head of Security to create a security strategy and help the team apply defence principles.
- You will be working on the design of highly complex secure systems.
- Perform threat modelling, perform code reviews and execute pentests yourself.
- Big focus on compliance
What they are looking for:
- Software development background (strong understanding is needed) - Java Back End and iOS and android
- Experience as a Security Engineer
- Understanding of security from a holistic perspective (their App, Front End and Back End)
- Threat assessments and threat modelling
- Tools like Cloud custodian or InSpec
- Experience with system image hardening
- Experience with creating a security pipeline
- Public cloud experience - AWS is being used here and you will work closely with the infrastructure team.
- Strong communication skills and flexibility - you are joining a start-up after all!
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- Strong growth prospects as the company scale - entrepreneurial environment
- Impact and ownership
- Competitive company benefits
- Family-feel and supportive culture
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.