Development Manager EIA/Planning
Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by Cathcart Associates Energy Ltd
Project Planner required for a successful wind farm developer in Ireland.
Right now, they are going through a period of growth, and are looking to bring on Planners who are keen to ensure that they move in the direction of the company's growth plans.
You'll be working within a warm and hardworking team of developers who focus on the development and delivery of onshore wind farms.
To join this team, you will need to have most of the following skills or experience:
- Development of new Renewable Energy projects including site acquisition, technical design, planning & implementation stages
- Project Management of allocated renewable projects
- Development of the commercial strategy for the project
- Working within teams in both the sound planning strategy & approval strategy
- Develop concepts into design solutions
- Preparation of commercial assessments & appraisals (in conjunction with the business & engineering team)
- Perusing planning applications/Negotiation of applications
- Ability to deal with technical issues during the design and development phases
- HSE coordination of projects
- Preparation & Management of the Budget for the project
- Ensure all projects meet the expected requirements
The company is located in the South West of Ireland, in the province of Munster.
They are looking to offer a competitive salary for the right individual and have a good benefits package.
They are an organisation who are keen on creating a fulfilling work-life balance for its employees as well as a relaxed working environment.
If this role sounds relevant to you, please do apply or reach out to James McNair at Cathcart Energy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40.2k - £53.6k Annual
£35.8k - £62.6k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£27 - £32 Hourly