UI/UX Digital Product Designer
Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging opportunity in Sant Cugat, Spain.
Next Link is looking for a UI/UX Digital Product Designer to work in Sant Cugat, Spain - remote for a 6 month contract( possible extension) - for a multinational client.
Next Link Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
Job title: UI/UX Digital Product Designer
Location: Sant Cugat, Spain
Duration: 6 month contract (possible extension)
Deadline to respond: ASAP or before 3:30 PM CET on the 18th of November
Remote/home office: Remote
Language: English and Spanish
We're looking for a talented Product Designer to join our Digital Product Design Area working 100% remotely.
We are looking for a thinker and doer (Strategy, UX and UI) able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, and translating them into design solutions, user flows, wireframes or prototypes depending on the needs.
The Product Designer will also be expected to design and maintain the overall functionality of the solution, and in order to ensure a great product experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing or other methodologies.
Perhaps most importantly, you know how to communicate across teams. This position works closely with other product designers, UX Writers, PMs, POs and DEV team. It's critical to be able to positively respond to feedback, incorporate new ideas into your work, and build strong professional relationships.
Must - have skills:
- Fluent English and Spanish are required
- 3 or more years of UX/UI experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex web/app applications.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Expertise in Agile environment
- Expertise in standard software such as Sketch, InVision, Jira and Slack. (Figma or Adobe After Effects are a plus.)
- Expertise working with Design Systems
- Knowledge of the Front End basis is a plus.
- Be open and humble to receive feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about design and innovation.
- Experience in the healthcare sector is a plus.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Ability to make strategic decisions to create best in class product experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client's product needs by conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Identify design and business problems and devise smart solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate the designs.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via an international and distributed model.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.