Senior SAP Basis HANA Administrator
Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by Schuback Search Associates
This central North Dallas company is seeking to hire an experienced SAP Basis HANA administrator for a direct-hire position. This individual will be actively involved in maintaining and enhancing SAP Basis and handling HANA migrations or implementations as well as monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting of all related systems. This involves design and implementing an optimal SAP configuration to maximize system performance and availability.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS Information Technology or a related field and six years of experience in SAP systems installation and administration with three or more of the following SAP modules: ECC, CRM, BI, BW, PI and Solution Manager.
- Minimum of 6 years SAP Basis experience
- Minimum of 3+ years hands-on HANA experience including at least one S/4 HANA migration or implementation
- SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (SAP HANA as a Database) with SAP NetWeaver 7.5 or equivalent strongly preferred
- Knowledge of SAP HANA System administration:
- Monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting of SAP HANA systems
- HANA system administration using SAP HANA Cockpit and HANA Studio
- Experience in managing users and roles in SAP HANA systems
- Implementing SAP HANA table management techniques - data compression, table partition, compression techniques, and load/unload table into memory
- HANA Installation, Data Provisioning, Admin and Modeling
- Experience with SAP HANA Security, HANA XS Application service, and monitoring of HANA systems
- Experience with components SAP ECC, CRM, SAP BOBJ, Sybase NLS, Fiori, BW4HANA, SLT, SDI/SDA, Solution manager EWA, Alerts.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure, network, and operating systems
- Knowledge of Linux, Unix, Windows Server, and related utilities. Requires strong troubleshooting ability
- Understands SAP protocols/standards (eg EDI, APPC, CPI-C, BDC, RFC, ALE, OLE, BAPI, Archivelink)
- Experience in Maintaining SAP performance by planning and executing SAP tuning strategies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Work independently with little guidance, as well as the ability to multitask
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with other team members
- Ability to work outside normal business hours without prior notice in response to high priority issues
Candidates should be local to the DFW area and able to eventually work onsite. Requires current TSA PreCheck clearance or ability to acquire TSA PreCheck.
Not available for C2C. This company cannot currently transfer nor sponsor any visas.