Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by Claremont Consulting Ltd
Firmware Manager - Stockholm, Sweden - Permanent opportunity
I am currently working with a global technology consultancy who are on the lookout for an experienced Firmware Manager to work onsite at one of their largest automotive end clients for a permanent opportunity based in Stockholm, Sweden.
As a Firmware Manager, you will work closely with customers and offshore teams to understand and define the requirements during the project from end to end. You will assist customers in defining the firmware architecture. You will also manage multiple customer stakeholders by coming up with relevant ideas and spotting good opportunities.
Skills/Experience- Must haves
- Strong domain knowledge in Firmware design and development especially on STM32, ESP32 controller
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with developing low level firmware and hardware abstraction.
- Experience in Embedded C programming
- CAN, LIN, and other industry-standard protocol experience
- Sensor drivers and IO interfacing expertise
- Expertise in 32-bit microcontrollers (especially STM32, ESP32, NORDIC)
- Exposure to respective industry-standard compilers and build tools
- Agile process knowledge and experience in using JIRA and/or similar agile tools
- Expertise in Power Saving mode and storage controllers
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Working knowledge in MQTT protocols and AWS Cloud
Other skills- Advantages
- Experience in protocol analysis and simulation tools like CANalyzer and CANOE
- Exposure to work with schematics and Hardware
- Test automation and Software testing experience
- Software integration and build experience using Jenkins, Gitlab CI
- Knowledge in using tools such as Digital storage oscilloscopes, Logic Analysers, and other hardware simulation tools.
- Configuration management tool experience