SAP-Azure Landscape Manager. Basel, Switzerland. Permanent Job. CHF 13
Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by Eursap Ltd
SAP-Azure Landscape Manager/Service Manager - German speaking - Basel, Switzerland. Permanent Job.
Start Date: Flexible 2021. Salary up to CHF 130,000/annum plus 10% bonus plus benefits. End client!
Our end client in Basel, Switzerland is looking for an SAP-Azure Landscape Manager/Service Manager to help with their transformation of the current SAP system landscape onto Microsoft Azure Cloud.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join this exciting transformation from the beginning at a leading Swiss Financial institution that continues to achieve profit-oriented growth through fair and sustainable business activities.
* Care, support and continuous further development of the SAP architecture (SAP ERP/BI) in close cooperation with the internal developers and module supervisors
* Co-designing the transformation of today's SAP system landscape into the Microsoft Azure Cloud together with their new service provider.
* Support and advice to the departments in application and process handling and in the event of malfunctions
* Coordination of the involved stakeholders from IT, the departments and the external service providers as well as in the event of faults and service interruptions.
* Planning of changes and releases
* Creation and maintenance of the service catalogue
* Creation and maintenance of the documentation required for operation (operating manual, user manual, instructions, etc)
* In-depth knowledge of SAP technology topics, especially in authorization management and in the area of ABAP/HANA/Cloud transport
* Comprehensive knowledge and practical experience in the areas of IT architecture/interfaces
* Ability to recognize complex issues and challenges and to formulate solutions
* Excellent organizational, conceptual and communication skills in German
* Microsoft Azure Cloud exposure
* Central location: Your workplace in central Basel, near the SBB train station
* Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
* Full support: appreciative company culture and strong team spirit
* New ways: space and openness for your ideas
* Personal and professional training
* Regular career briefing and concrete implementation planning
* Company pension scheme
* Half-Fare travelcard, lunchtime snacks, free drinks, in-house massage, sports activities