Product Manager, Brand Excellence measurement
Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Product Manager - Brand Excellence measurement vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 8+ years of digital experience as a digital innovator/consultant in an agency/a company, or in high-tech start-up; Healthcare or other regulated industry experience is valuable
- A thorough understanding of broad set of digital strategies and approaches a brand can use to develop more effective digital engagement
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills; Ability to drive and balance priorities and projects with urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in product development, preferably Agile
- Significant experience, and proven ability to effectively engage and manage associates/clients from widely varying backgrounds and functions
- Strong oral, written, and formal presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas in simple ways to all levels of the organization
- Master's degree in computer science, business or engineering field; Digital marketing degree or certification is highly appreciated
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, other language skills, preferably German or Chinese is a strong asset
- Identifying and understanding relevant internal and external data sources; assisting with data visualization development that help quickly identify patterns relevant for the strategic brand performance
- Assisting with the development of a MVP version of the product and developing an internal, multi-user cloud-based BI tool in the long term
- Evaluating and alerting any circumstance that may jeopardize the successful execution of the initiative, and propose corrective measures
- Engaging in business interactions with internal and external stakeholder
- Ensuring project execution within the established scope in terms of resources, cost, quality, time and reporting accurate progress of the initiative to project lead or responsible line managers
- Participating in the overall digital transformation effort of the company, in particular in the area of "Next Generation Engagement" by providing assistance to employees and contractors
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.