Quality Assurance Associate
Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by Experis AG
Quality Assurance Associate (Pharma)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Quality Assurance Associate with PROVEN experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ensure quality of drug substances and meet cGMP regulations
- Support the cell bank and daily manufacturing
- Support discrepancy identification, root cause analysis, and corrective action for product
- Involved with product quality management/change control
- Review and audit data with SOP
- Support key metrics and analysis
- Able to work in cross-functional departments
- Excellent knowledge of purifications, cell culture, GMP related operations and business processes
- Previous working experience with drug substance and drug products
- Previous experience wih quality systems, automation, integration of testing, and production systems
- Trackwise, LIMS, Delta V/Synade, Six Sigma
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- German AND English are both required!
- Able to lead a project or work autonomously
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ready to work on weekends
Do you bring all the requirements? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Rosi Pang.