Front-End Developer (Dashboards)
Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client, a Swiss Bank, we are looking for a Front End Developer (Dashboards) for a long term project in Zurich.
Front End Developer (Dashboards)
- Sector: Banking
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Duration: Long term
Are you passionate about leveraging the latest technologies for strategic change? Do you enjoy problem solving in clever ways? Are you organized enough to drive change across complex data systems? If so, you could be the right person for this role.
You will work in the Group CTO area supporting one of our strategic initiatives focused on the portfolio health of our technology. As an experienced Front End developer you will join an existing program team to develop data driven visualizations and components fed by information from a Knowledge Graph.
- Help Group Enterprise Architecture team to develop key visual dashboards supporting actionable insights into IT portfolio and our architecture health
- Implement user interface components with React.js, Vue.js, Svelte or Jekyll
- Support and enrich UI/UX designs to clearly present complex data to a variety of users
- Analyze requirements, system risks, and software reliability
- Work in the development team to support continuous delivery of prototype and production ready metrics and dashboards
- Help translate business use cases into technical delivery of Front End dashboards and API webs services
- Evolve the solution to incorporate results from data science models to visual trends and predictions
- Interface with a Knowledge Graph built on top of a semantic model describing our assets
- Interact with senior stakeholders through Agile development of the concepts on top of a knowledge graph DB
- Play an active role in working groups and ensure deliverables are completed or escalated on time;
- Provide support on any related presentations, communications, and trainings
- Be a team player, working across the organization with skills to indirectly manage and influence
You'll be working in the Enterprise Architecture team within the Group Chief Technology Office (CTO) team alongside an exceptional group who set the future strategic direction for Technology and keep competitive in a digitized world - the GCTO team is bringing this to life through several strategic initiatives, which we call "Group Technology Big Bets"
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Ideally over 7 years of experience in a Scrum delivery model
- Proven track record of delivering complex web apps on tight timelines
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and familiarity with RESTful Services.
- Broad knowledge about web world, trends, emerging technologies and architectures.
- Experience in Azure Cloud and CI/CD deployment
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator
- Extensive experience with web development stack; eg: React.js, Angular, Node.js, Express.js, Axios, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Fluxroficient knowledge of Vue.js, Svelte, and Jekyll
- Proficient knowledge of drawing libraries like D3.js, GoJS, or other graph libraries
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Fortify, SonarQube, Mocha and Jest
- Knowledge of visualisation tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, or QlikView
- Knowledge of RDF based Graph Database solutions eg GraphDB, Anzo
- Ideally, experience programming in Python and familiarity with Machine Learning algorithms
- Familiarity with data retrieval with SQL, SPARQL
- Understanding of Git, experience with JIRA, GitLab and CI tools like TeamCity and Jenkins
- People skills with experience building and maintaining trusting relationships to gain support across organizational boundaries incl. senior stakeholder interaction
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. Any other language is a plus
Pleas apply online or contact Nadja diretcly.