Software Engineer in Test
Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
I am supporting an Automation/Robotics organisation with the recruitment of Software Testers to be located in Zurich, Switzerland. Please find details below:
- Understand SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and Agile processes (SCRUM)
- Agile process development and testing tracking tools (Jira, TestRail)
- Test Automation skills - CI (Continuous Integration) with Gitlab, Jetbrain's TeamCity
- Familiar with Windows/Linux surroundings, command line tools
- Scripting skills - bash, batch or python
- Representing Product Management in Agile SCRUM process
- Defining and executing Regression, Feature and single user-story device tests
- Maintaining and tracking integration (CI) and system (device) tests - TestRail
- Asking questions, suggesting continuous changes and QA process improvements
- Taking initiative when organizing discussions, tests briefing and debriefing sessions
- Participating in daily Stand-ups, Backlog grooming and Sprint Demo/Review/Start meetings
- Innovative organisation with cutting edge technology
- Long term freelance contract
- Competitive hourly rate
Would you like to learn more? Please send me your CV and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.