SAP MM SD PS Support role in Belgium - 12 months contract - Part remot
Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
Next Ventures is currently looking for a French speaking SAP SD MM PS for a role based in Liege.
NOTE - FRENCH IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE.
Mission and tasks
- Within the ICT team you take an active role in the maintenance and support of the SAP solution in place. More specifically, the function includes, among others:
- Application support (Level 2 & 3), training and coaching of our key-users and end-users in your area of expertise;
- Monitoring compliance with good practices in the use of applications;
- Authorization management;
- For our application maintenance, configuration of the solution to integrate new countries, new companies as well as support for deployment, including data recovery;
- Testing actions
- Using your experience to question the practices in place and co-create new processes with our internal customers.
- Knowledge sharing (centralized documentation and systematic communication within the team)
- Masters in computer science or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a similar position as a functional consultant in logistics (level 2 & 3);
- You have a very good knowledge of SAP MM SD and PS as well as a good knowledge of other modules such as PP, CS, PM, WM, PLM, QM.
- You have an overview and update of existing SAP solutions;
- Knowledge of the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, ...) and the Office 365 environment is also a plus
- Experience in structured testing is a plus.
- Operational level in French and English. Dutch and German are an asset.
- Sense of organization and planning
- Sense of service
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing and presentation) at all levels, from employee to senior management.
- The ability to share knowledge and the constant desire to enrich their skills and those of their employees
- Team spirit
Start date: Immediate
Languages: English and French
Location: Liege 2-3 days per week with the rest remote
Rate: Euros 480-500 Negotiable per day
If you are available please send your CV to (see below) or call me direct. We will call you back TODAY to discuss further with a view to securing an interview as soon as possible.