Oracle SOA/OSB Consultant/Architect
Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Helsingborg, Skåne län, Sweden
Job Title: Oracle SOA/OSB Consultant/Architect
Location: Helsingborg, Sweden
Type: Contract/Permanent role
- Minimum of 10+ years (Explicit) of Experience in Oracle SOA/OSB Integration Stack and should have worked in following areas.
- Strong Understanding and Work experience of Oracle Weblogic, Oracle SOA, OSB stack (Installation, Patching, LCM, Baselines, Configurations, Issues, Patches and their implication on the stack, Performance Implications etc.)
- Good Understanding of Network, OS, Database layers and changes to these as an impact to the Oracle FMW Platform.
- Strong Work experience of Integration Design patterns Using SOA, OSB, Migration from 1 Version (Major or Minor) to next Version
- Should have ability to understand Business requirements to suggest Integration designs, evaluating the implications on the Platform
- Should have ability to understand the source and target application nature, changes on those that can impact the Integration pattern, Integration Platform.
- Should have ability to understand the new upcoming technologies and understanding of how FMW can integration with the new applications.
- Should have Scripting Knowledge of (Shell, Python/Jython, Java/JS, Groovy for Jenkins, Ansible etc.)
- Should have Strong Communication, Collaboration, Negotiation and Troubleshooting Skills
- To architect| design and develop [through team] solution for product/sustenance delivery.
- To ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so that the solution is current and meets quality standards and the client requirements.
- To gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client organization based on understanding of a domain or technology.
- To train and develop team so as to ensure that there is an adequate supply of trained manpower in the said technology and delivery risks are mitigated