Cyber Information Security Specialist (Digital Security/Spanish and En
Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by Logix Resourcing
An experienced Cyber Information Security Analyst (This position requires applicants who are able to speak and write in both Spanish and English) is required by our client on an 18-month day rate contract to be based working with our customer in Madrid.
Cyber Information Security Analysts wishing to apply for this position MUST be able to demonstrate where you have previously worked in a global organisation where you have been responsible for
- Identifying Security/Digital Security risks, as well as implementing security plans
- Development of Security Policies and Security/Digital Security procedures and standards.
- Conducting Risk Assessments internally and for 3rd Parties
- Creation of Security/Awareness Training
- Security Audits and Analysis of Audits as well as Penetrations Testing
- Report Generation
We're looking for applicants with a minimum of 5 years, hands-on commercial experience in similar positions. Ideally with a solid understanding of Risk and Security Management Standards and Frameworks.
This position requires applicants who are able to speak and write in both Spanish and English.