Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by Sentinel
€60,000 - €70,000 plus benefits
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Data Engineering?
Do you have advanced data management platform experience and looking to take ownership of Datamodelling and structuring for our client?
Sentinel are working with a global organisation, looking for a Data Engineer to join their Paris office & lead their Datamodelling, testing and data acquisition. The position would suit a data engineer with multi-platform experience and strong Datamodelling expertise.
As the Data Engineer you'll be responsible for:
- Providing technical support relating to data structures, data models and meta data management
- Participate in Datamodelling and testing for use case development
- Implement automated workflows and routines using workflow scheduling tools
- Build Continuous Integration, test-driven development and production deployment frameworks
- Drive collaborative reviews of design, code, test plans and dataset impelmentation
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar highly preferred
- 5+ Years' experience in data engineering/data management on Hadoop, AWS Redshift, GCP or similar
- Strong Database platform knowledge - SQL, DB2 etc.
- Deep expertise in Datamodelling and structuring, in high volume data environments
- Fluency in English
Alternative job titles: Data Modeller/Data Modeler/Data Platform Engineer
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.