Azure DevOps Engineer - Automated Testing/Kubernetes/Kafka
Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Azure DevOps Engineer - Automated Testing/Kubernetes/Kafka - This is a long term contract opportunity to join our Zurich based client in the financial sector
- Excellent knowledge of implementing Public Clouds, with practical on Azure as well as strong and proven automation experience in Azure DevOps and expert knowledge of Azure DevOps pipelines
- Develop CI/CD process for IaC and Microservice (Java Spring Boot) deployments
- Strong background in Kubernetes deployments and their cluster operations
- Expertise in "Infrastructure as Code"
- Implementation of cloud-native architecture vision using Azure
- Good knowledge of container technologies like Docker and good command of git
- Experience with CI/CD for integration, migration and deployment as well as running automated build, test and deploy
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Understanding all infrastructure as code (IaC) artefacts in Azure DevOps, with specific focus on Kubernetes, Kafka, Zookeeper, NoSQL in combination with basic knowledge of SAP infrastructure and deployment strategies
- Evolving CI/CD process for IaC and Microservice (Spring Boot) deployments
- Realizing cloud-native architecture vision using Azure and improving testing automation features eg by creating pipelines
- Collaborating and rollout of new testing automation features to application development teams
- Functioning with developers to understand the runtimes of their apps and their interaction with Apache Kafka
- Confirming communication flow with regards to test automation to various stakeholders
- Lining up with test managers on quality controls and continuous testing best practices
- Supporting and giving guidance on the test-driven development practices and the implementation thereof in the pipelines
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.