Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink are currently working with a leading governmental organisation who are seeking a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager for their Geneva offices on a long-term contract basis beginning in January 2021.
This is a French speaking role so any candidates must be fluent both written and spoken.
- Guarantee a project management based on the achievement of the objectives of the signed and validated project mandates.
- Pilot projects using the Hermès methodology supported by the PMO in order to guarantee the quality of monitoring
- Ensure that the needs expressed by customers (mainly OCSIN services) are taken into account.
- Validate, the actors concerned, the steering committees and the governance committees if necessary, the decisions related to the choice of the solution, the configuration, the development, the implementation of the solution.
- Apply the project quality assurance plan.
- Implement risk management in line with the requirements of internal control, information security and internal audit of the state: identify potential risks, assess them, control their development and propose corrective actions.
- Organize the successive validations of the stakeholders for each phase of the projects.
- Define the human resources necessary for the smooth running of the projects under his/her responsibility.
- Establish, then implement, communication and support plans according to the stakeholders and the organization put in place.
- Control and ensure the execution of the training plan as part of the general planning of projects.
- Vast experience and knowledge of all piloting disciplines involved in all phases of a project, supported by a recognized methodological reference such as Hermès, PMI, management,
- Experience as a project manager in the management of projects with an infrastructural component (network, database, virtualization, etc)
- IPM experience (A valid certification is a plus)
- Highly skilled in human resources and communication management, including within the framework of an organization based on remote work,
- Ability to manage multidisciplinary resources, delegate and set goals.
- Have a strong capacity for interaction with expert engineers, project stakeholders and management