Posted on Nov 21, 2020 by AccentCare
_ACCENTCARE IS LOOKING FORPASSIONATE CLINICIANS COMMITTED TODELIVERING EXCEPTIONALCARE IN THE HOME._
_We are committed to quality patient outcomesdeliveringevidence-basedcare in the homeandprovidingcomprehensivetraining to furtherdevelop our staffalong with continuing education and promotional opportunities._
_Come join the AccentCareteam and Make A Difference every day._
Physical Therapist (PT)
As aPHYSICAL THERAPISTyou will:
* Assess and evaluate therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status and participate in developing the total plan of care.
* Direct physical therapy treatment.
* Instruct patients, families and caregivers in the use and care of therapeutic appliances.
* Prepare and submit clinical notes in a timely manner.
* Adhere to the Companys code of conduct.
REQUIREMENTS OF QUALIFIED CANDIDATES:
* Masters degree in physical therapy approved by CAPTE accredited physical therapist education program
* Must be currently licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist within the state of agency operation and compliant with accepted professional standards and practices
* Minimum Nine (9) months appropriate experience as a physical therapist
* Community/home health experience is preferred
* Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
* Valid drivers license and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or home health requirements and is in good working order
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.