Posted on Nov 20, 2020 by PS Strategies
We are looking for a detail-oriented person who can handle large volumes of numbers. Someone who is professional, self-motivated, and proactive.
Bookkeepers must be able to adapt to changes quickly. Expected duties include:
* Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
* Match purchase orders with invoices
* Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
* Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
* Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
* Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
* Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
* 3-5 years Accounting / Bookkeeping experience
* Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
* Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, QuickBooks and Google Docs
* Experience in services related to payroll such as writing checks and submitting payroll taxes
* Can work remotely
Benefits include working in a friendly, team-oriented and stimulating work environment, paid vacation and holidays for eligible employees. After a 90-day review, additional benefits and pay increase will be assessed.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.