Machine Learning Architect
Posted on Nov 20, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Machine Learning Architect - Hands on
Salary: $105k to $172k
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Looking for a candidate with an MS or PHD in Machine learning and 5+ years experience in architecture and developing AI and machine learning applications, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Spark ML/MLib NLP, Computer Vision webservices Java Spring Boot Python Kubernetes Docker Big Data
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the end-to-end architecture and development of machine learning solutions.
- Implement machine learning algorithms into services and pipelines to be consumed at large-scale.
- Engineer large scale development systems using full-stack, distributed shallow and deep-learning technologies and big data technologies.
- Architect and develop a highly scalable, distributed, multi-tenant set of microservices Back End solutions.
- Be a part of a highly productive and creative engineering team
Hands-on experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Machine Learning: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Spark ML/MLib etc.
- ML Technologies: NLP, Computer Vision and related technologies.
- Back End web-services: Java, Spring Boot, Python, Kubernetes, Docker
- Big Data technologies: Kafka, Apache Spark, MapR, Hbase, Hive, HDFS etc.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field
- Typically Minimum 6 Years Relevant Exp
- Four-year college degree and 6 or more years, and/or a high school diploma with 8 or more years professional experience with full life cycle design and development
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.