Posted on Nov 20, 2020 by Apria Healthcare
With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcares mission is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at home by providing home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and thrive longer. Additional information can be found at [
Sales Managers will manage full-time Sales employees and drive continuous improvement of processes and procedures across the organization. Most importantly, this position nurtures culture and engagement while overseeing strategies focused on improving the overall experience of employees and patients. Key responsibilities for creating a positive, employee-centric environment include:
* Cultivating and promoting a culture that reinforces Aprias vision and core values by creating a diverse, inclusive and psychologically safe work environment.
* Creating an inspiring team atmosphere with an open communication culture.
* Maintaining a big picture perspective; able to link programs, activities, and communications in ways that support a cohesive employee experience.
* Setting clear, concise, and attainable team goals.
* Motivating team members to be fully engaged and to perform at their fullest potential.
* Leading by example with clear direction, candid feedback, and a communication style that results in trust and optimism.
* Recognizing high performance and reward accomplishments.
* Encouraging creativity.
* Suggesting and organizing team-building activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for meeting branch sales budget, selling to key accounts and managing activities of subordinate sales staff to meet and exceed target.
* Participates in direct selling and service level monitoring.
* Identifies key core referral customers and design a sales/service strategy and organization to maximize referral volume.
* Manage growth initiatives.
* Responsible for maintaining accurate records on perspective active accounts.
* Update quarterly strategic plans regarding top active and prospective accounts.
* Responsible for setting and tracking weekly sales goals and calls, specifically focused on key products.
* Conduct ride along with sales staff.
* Create clear and effective communication within branch.
* Responsible for building relationships with internal branch staff.
* Handle customer complaints effectively.
* Performs other duties as required.
* This position manages all direct reports of the department and is responsible for the performance management, hiring, and discipline of direct reports within the department.
* Provides direction and guidance in work assignments.
* Provides timely coaching and feedback to staff.
* Ensures work assignments are completed accurately, efficiently and timely.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* Education or experience equivalent to a four-year college degree is required; BA or BS is preferred
* One of more years experience in sales management is preferred.
* Experience in healthcare or managed care is a benefit, however not a requirement.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
* Outstanding verbal and written communicator: demonstrated ability to simplify complex ideas, tell a compelling story using data, and create and deliver compelling presentations for senior leadership.
* Exemplary relationship builder and team player: experience building successful partnerships and influencing stakeholders and colleagues, with direct authority, to drive projects forward.
* Accomplished problem solver: creative yet pragmatic, with ability to effectively problem-solve anticipated and unexpected challenges.
* Strong results driver: consistently delivers flawless execution and high-quality deliverables despite ambiguity, at time managing simultaneous projects with competing priorities.
* Excellent strategic thinker: ability to synthesize multiple inputs, use incomplete information to get to crux of issue, and step back and see bigger picture.
* Decision-making skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS OR PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS
* Intermediate skills in Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, Word
* English (reading, writing, verbal)
* Intermediate level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data.
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder.This position also may require the occasional lifting of equipment up to 50 lbs.
_The essential duties and responsibilities, physical requirements, and work environment described above are representative of those typically required for this position but may vary depending on staffing and business needs at specific locations. The inclusion or omission of a specific duty or physical requirement is, therefore, not determinative of whether that function is essential to a specific individuals position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. _
_JOIN THE APRIA TEAM FOR A REWARDING OPPORTUNITY IN HEALTHCARE! COMPETITIVE PAY RATES WITH CASH INCENTIVES AND FULL BENEFIT PACKAGES AVAILABLE, INCLUDING HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, DISABILITY AND 401(K). _
_APRIA HEALTHCARE IS COMMITTED TO HIRING VETERANS AND MILITARY SPOUSES._
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.