Machine Learning Architect
Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Machine Learning Architect. This role will be responsible for leading the end to end architecture and development of machine learning solutions. This architect needs to have hands on experience with Machine learning technologies such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Spark ML/MLib. They need experience with Back End web-services technology such as Java, Sping Boot, Python, Docker, and Kubernetes. Also needed is ML Technologies experience like NLP, Computer Vision and other related technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the end-to-end architecture and development of machine learning solutions.
- Implement machine learning algorithms into services and pipelines to be consumed at large-scale.
- Engineer large scale development systems using full-stack, distributed shallow and deep-learning technologies and big data technologies.
- Architect and develop a highly scalable, distributed, multi-tenant set of microservices Back End solutions.
- Be a part of a highly productive and creative engineering team
- MS or PhD in Machine learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience architecting and developing AI and machine learning applications
- Ability to think critically, question assumptions and devise solutions to challenging technical problems.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following technologies
- Machine Learning: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Spark ML/MLib etc
- ML Technologies: NLP, Computer Vision and related technologies.
- Back End web-services: Java, Spring Boot, Python, Kubernetes, Docker
- Big Data technologies: Kafka, Apache Spark, MapR, Hbase, Hive, HDFS etc.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.